Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Monday, January 5, 2009

What's in store for 2009...

Can you believe it's 2009?!?!
I can't really complain about 2008, we had a lot of fun, the year was good to us. Of course like millions of other people I hope to lose weight this year, eat healthier, drink more water and exercise more. I really need to start working on not letting people get to me and upset me. This year has already brought the birth of my friend's beautiful baby girl (1/3/09), and my cousin Josh will be getting married (in June), my cousin Michael will be getting out of the Marine Corp. (thank goodness!), my Dad will be turning 60 in July, and hopefully Kyle and I will have a baby (or at least get pregnant). I have a really good feeling about this new year. I hope everyone is blessed with a happy and healthy 2009...

1 comment:

ashley.84 said...

so i am quoting part of this..and it says "hopefully kyle and i have a baby or at least get pregnant" and all i can say is man i REALLLLLY hope my uncle kyle doesnt get pregnant, you on the other hand...that will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome. you guys are going to be the greatest parents EVER!!!
LOVE you!!