Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Good-bye KW. I'll Miss You Pam!!!



Well after 7 long years at my job at Kelly-Wright Hardwoods I had to say good-bye today. With the way our economy is right now the company had to do some lay offs. I was one of the ones that had to go. The worst part of this whole thing was saying good-bye to everyone, I had made some very good friends there & I will miss them terribly! On the upside I think I was ready to leave, so really this is a blessing in disguise. It was time for me to move on, time for the next chapter of my life. I worked at Kelly-Wright for a year and a half in high school and then went back after teaching preschool for awhile, I've worked for the company for a total of 8 1/2 years! I had some good times and some bad times at Kelly-Wright but overall it was worth it, I got the opportunity of meeting one of the most amazing people in my life.

"I love you Pam, I will treasure our friendship forever! Thanks for everything."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie,
I can thank you for so many things that you have brought into my life: laughter, love, friendship, truthfulness, and the list goes on & on. The most important thing I learned from you is to be able to listen to people better. I don't mean just with the ears but with the heart. Your understanding of people is something beyond your years. Never lose your zest and passion for life, that is a very valuable trait to have. I am a better person for having known you. Now, before this turns into a eulogy, I will say God bless you & Kyle. I know things you are praying for will be here in good time. Keep the faith!!
I love you,
Pam
ps: Sorry it took me so long to respond, but you know the good ole' KW computer system :)