Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's just hair!

Anyone who knows me knows that I always "change" my hair. After all "it is just hair", it'll grow back & can always be dyed. People always have to make a comment when I change my hair, sorry but I don't always like looking the same. What can I say I like change. Last year I went really dark, and now I'm slowly trying to go blond again. I don't really like using bleach on my hair so the process of going blond means I have to go through a "golden" stage, hopefully by summer I'll be back to "my" blond color. Last week I went and had 3 to 4 inches cut off (which was hard!) and had my hair lightened (again). I really like the cut and I'm happy with how it all turned out. When I change my hair it's like I reinvent myself , it's kinda fun!

So remember "It's just hair!".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie!!! I like the new color! Really cute! :)

Leslie said...

OOOHHHH....I like it a lot!