Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Monday, January 19, 2009

The CARDINALS are going to the SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!


The Arizona Cardinals beat the Philadelphia Eagles yesterday! I don't usually watch football, to be honest I hate football! But I knew this was an important game to Kyle so I sat and watched it with him. And I must say it got kinda exciting towards the end. Kurt Warner & Larry Fitzgerald ROCK! I'm so glad the Cardinals won, Kyle was so stoked yesterday. GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

The whole time I was watching the game, I kept thinking of Kyle and how excited (and pissed at times) he must've been. So cool!

Jessica & Garret said...

I watched the game with Garret and we both kept talking about how stoked Kyle must be!
Oh and they kept saying the name "Arrington" again and again, and then they said "JJ Arrington" and I was like "OMG I know him!"
I went to school with him. He was our best player!