Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chase & Emma - Jan. 27,2009

I went over to my friend Becky's house on my lunch break today to take pictures of her baby and my friend Amy's baby, they're 2 weeks apart. As usual I went overboard on the picture taking :) I love babies, so you can only imagine how ecstatic I was to have TWO newborns in the same room! I'm not "technically" their Auntie but I love them like they are my own niece & nephew. Spending the afternoon with these two beautiful babies made me want one of my own even more.

"Chase & Emma, Auntie Julie loves you!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie,
Thank you again for doing that. Emma LOVES her Auntie Julie. I had a good time yesterday, we have to get together soon and go to the park by my house and take some more pics.
Love ya
Amy

Leslie said...

These pictures are so great! I love the one where they're both screaming at the same time. I'm sure Becky and Amy didn't though