Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This is for you Leslie...

I was on my friend Leslie's blog this morning and she did a list of her 10 favorite things. Little things that make our lives fun! Not necessities but things we like to spoil ourselves with every now and then. So I thought I'd share a few of my "favorite things" (not in any particular order).

-Ugg boots, okay not actual "Uggs" because I'm too cheap to buy the real ones. But I love Beach Feet from Tilly's
-Pro Active by Rodan & Fields
-my Tiffany's oval chain necklace that I wear almost everyday!
-Victoria's Secret hoodies & sweats by PINK
-Lipton's Raspberry White Ice Tea
-bare minerals make-up by Sephora
-Victoria's Secret Body Rush Spray (candy)

-tinted lipglass by MAC
-Vanilla Bean Noel lotion from Bath & Body work
-Shimmer body powder (pure seduction) by Victoria's Secret


These were just off the top of my head. Sorry the pictures are kind of blurry.
What are some of your favorite things?


some of Kyle's favs are (not in order):

-Pepsi (not coke, it has to be Pepsi)

-Arizona Cardinals

-Levi (his yellow lab)

-dirt bikes (okay really anything to do with dirt bikes)

-Bud light

-Old Spice High Endurance deodorant (pure sport)

-Finesse Shampoo & Conditioner 2 in 1

-Crest whitening plus Scope toothpaste

-Edge shaving gel with Aloe

-Salt & Pepper pistachios from Costco

See how simple guys are compared to us "complex" girls. It doesn't take much (or a lot of money) to make Kyle happy.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

YEAH! Thanks for sharing!

APL Photography said...

I'm gonna do this too on my blog...good idea Leslie and thanks for letting me "copy"!