Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Friday, January 23, 2009

My Bucket List...

If you've never seen the movie Bucket List with Jack Nicholson & Morgan Freeman I highly recommend you check it out! As I was sitting at my desk today (bored out of my mine) I started to think of all the things I want to do & see before I die. Here's a few things I came up with...








-I really want to go up in a hot air balloon some day
-go to NYC and see the Statue of Liberty & Ground Zero
-go see Arlington Cemetery
-go on a African Safari
-see the Great Wall of China
-give birth to my children & be the best Mommy ever!!!!!
-see Niagara Falls
-go down in a shark cage
-witness the Northern Lights
-take a cruise to the Bahamas
-stay in one of those "over water bungalows" in Fiji
-drive across the country (road trip!)
-go to Yellowstone National Park
-go on a sleigh ride in the snow
- be in a movie (okay TV will do)
-walk up the steps at the Lincoln Memorial
-travel to all 50 states
-see the Eiffel Tower
-travel through Europe

I'm sure there are a million other things I want to see & do in this lifetime but those will do for now LOL. The main thing I've always wanted to do my whole life was swim with dolphins and luckily my dream came true on our honeymoon in Cancun, what an experience!!!!!

*Think about it... what would be on your "bucket list"????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Pretty much every thing that I want to do.