Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Monday, January 12, 2009

"I had a little accident over the weekend"

WARNING!!!!
If you don't like the sight of blood don't scroll down to the pictures in this post!!!
On Saturday afternoon Kyle & I went riding with some friends out by our house. I had a little accident, I went over the handle bars of my quad. Busted up my elbow pretty good, had the wind knocked out of me, I have a 2 inch cut on my back, hurt my hip and a couple of ribs. The scariest part was when my body went into shock right after the accident happened, I've never experienced that before so it kinda freaked me out. I was in a lot of pain the first day, but now I'm just really sore! Here's a couple of pictures of my elbow...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

3 comments:

Amanda said...

OUCH!! That seriously hurts just looking at it!!!!!! Are you ok?

Leslie said...

WOWZA! I hate that feeling when you know you're about ready to get hurt

Lashelle said...

Umm...Ouch!! You feelin' better?