Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Magic Mountain 2008

Every year the fire dept. puts on a "private party" at Magic Mt.. This was Kyle and my second year, it's so awesome because you don't wait in any lines, you just walk on all the rides! This year our friend Casey and his step daughter Amanda went with us, Amanda went on all the rides except for 3 (the same three I didn't go on). This was her first time to Magic Mt. and she was a little scared at first but she did awesome and had a blast!

Amanda & Casey on Colossus

Six Flags Magic Mountain

Kyle and I soaking wet from roaring rapids!

walking up a really big hill

Amanda on the swings
Amanda & I sat this one out!
There is this new ride at Magic Mt. called X2, holy cow was is scary! but so much fun!! My favorite ride is still Tatsu. Besides walking around soaking wet all night from roaring rapids we all had a great time together, can't wait for next year!

No comments: