Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Kim!

It's funny how things happen in life. Growing up I always wanted sisters (since I had 2 brothers). When I was in high school my niece & nephew came to live us so it was like having a little brother & little sister running around. But I always wanted that older sister figure, and long behold when I married Kyle I got one! Kim is Kyle's older sister and I couldn't of asked for a better blessing in my life than Kim. She's my role model, my friend and most of all my sister and I love her so much! I was very lucky when I married into Kyle's family and got such wonderful in-laws. So this post goes out to Kim...
Happy Birthday! We love you so much and appreciate everything you do for us!!!

Karen (Kyle's Mom) helping the kids light the birthday cake for Kim

Amanda, Jen, Kim and Jenna

"Mommy" and Jenna blowing out the candles
Jake and his Mommy

Hope you had a great birthday Kim, thanks for sharing it with us.
And thanks for the yummy banana cake Karen!

No comments: