Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Are you as excited as I am?!?!

I am soooooo excited about the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy this Thursday! I am seriously addicted to this show. This season is going to be so good. I know some people say it's not "healthy" to watch so much TV but I really don't care! I love TV, I'm a TV junkie, just ask my husband. I get up and go to work everyday, we pay our bills, I'm a good person, why shouldn't I get to watch as much TV as I want. It's my form of entertainment, I like nothing more than to put on my pj's, sit on the couch and watch "my shows". Is that so bad?
It cracks me up when my husband picks on me about watching so much TV when he is always watching some kind of sporting event. I swear if there was football on 24/7 he wouldn't leave the house! So my question is...what's the difference between watching too many TV shows and watching too many football or baseball games? Ummmm NOTHING! I hate watching sports, I'd rather watch a TV show, so leave me alone to watch my Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill and Law & Order: SVU!!!!!


Counting down the days until Thursday!!!!!!

No comments: