Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Friday, September 26, 2008

"disappointed, tired, sick and grumpy FRIDAY"

Okay, so last night was the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy, I waited all week for it and to be honest I wasn't that impressed. Don't get me wrong it was good but I guess I was just expecting more. I was expecting to be blown away! Now I have to wait 2 weeks for the next new episode!

Now on to more venting...
Yesterday afternoon I started getting a sore throat, and now I'm totally sick! I was miserable last night, I think I only got an hour and a half worth of sleep. And I HAD to come to work today because the only other person who knows how to do my job had the day off. So I'm sitting in my office all alone and sick as a dog! CAN I GO HOME YET!?!? It's going to be a long day. Now I'm going to spend my whole weekend in bed trying to feel better (just what I want to do with my weekend). Oh and can I add that I have to deal with some of the dumbest, rudest people I've ever encountered in my 30 years on this planet!

Can you tell I'm grumpy!?!? I don't do well when I'm sick.

No comments: