Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Thursday, September 4, 2008

better late than never...

Back in July I did a post about Kyle & I laying tile downstairs in our house, well I never posted pictures of it all finished! So here are some pictures of the tile, base boards and door casings we did, better late than never right?

This picture is looking down at the entry way from upstairs

the door casings we did around all the door ways

dining room

walk way into the living room

the thick, white mouldings look so nice up against my red wall
looking into the dining room and kitchen area
not too bad huh? when we first started (and during) I really wished we had hired someone to do it for us but now that it's all finished I'm glad we did it ourselves. Kyle did an awesome job!!!

No comments: