Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

This time last year...

Exactly one year ago today (07/09/07) Kyle & I left on our honeymoon to Cancun. It was such an amazing vacation! Hopefully one day we'll be able to go back. We layed out at the pool and on the beach everyday! My favorite part of the trip was getting to swim with the dolphins (something I've waited to do my whole life!). We stayed at an "all-inclusive" resort which is the best thing ever! We'll probably never go on another vacation that's not all-inclusive (all you can drink & eat 24 hours a day), they even had an unlimited amount of liquor in our hotel room that was restocked everyday. Kyle and I came away with many great memeories, ones that will last a lifetime...
Oh how I miss Cancun!!!

No comments: