Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm turning the big THREE OH ! ! !


So this coming Monday (July 21st) I will officially be thirty years old! I can't believe it, I still feel like I'm 18. I took Monday off from work, me and a few friends are going to Glen Ivy Hot Springs for the day! I'm so excited, it's going to be so relaxing sitting by the pools all day, getting a massage and just hanging out with good friends. And since Kyle & my birthdays are only like two weeks apart we're having a "joint" 30th birthday party next weekend at his sister's house. It's going to be an 80's party so that should be a blast!
I'm seriously okay with turning thirty, I just thought I'd have kids by now, that's the only thing that I'm having a hard time with. Other than that I think I'm doing pretty damn good for turning 30 years old - I still can't believe it though!!!

No comments: