Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Dinner at The Melting Pot...

Last Thursday night (July 3rd to be exact) Kyle & I went to dinner at The Melting Pot in Brea with some friends. If you've never been to a fondue restaurant I suggest you go and experience it at least once. It was a lot of fun and the food was okay but definatley not worth the money,the bill for the 10 of us came to $735 dollars, that included a $106 dollar tip!!! But I do have to say we had a great night together ("thanks Jen for the entertainment!" hahahahahaha), I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Hopefully we can all plan on going out to dinner together once a month. Thanks guys for an unforgettable evening!!!

Bryan & Shelly
Jen & Casey
Alicia & Kim
Kim, Julie and Kyle
fondue anyone???
a night out with friendsa love martini! yum-yum, probably the best drink I've ever had.
Kyle & Julie (don't ask about the mustache!)
"The Girls!"

No comments: