Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

Kyle and I celebrated our one year anniversary yesterday (July 7th). It's hard to believe that a whole year has already gone by, it seems like just yesterday I was walking down the aisle. I am so lucky to have Kyle as my husband, he is such an amazing person and I love him so much! "Thanks babe for everything, you are not only my husband but my best friend." Since I had to work on our anniversary we really couldn't do very much to celebrate, but Kyle's sister & brother-in-law (2 of my most favorite people in the world!) gave us a gift card to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for our anniversary so we went and had an amazing dinner! "Thanks Kim, JT, Jenna & Jake, we really enjoyed our yummy dinner. You guys are the best!". Kyle surprised me by sending a beautiful bouquet of flowers to my work, and since guys don't really like flowers I got him a new shirt and some boxers : )
hard to believe this was us a year ago...

The beautiful flowers my husband sent me for our anniversary (this picture doesn't do them justice, they are really gorgeous!)

the beautiful dessert we were too stuffed to eat so we took it home
we went to the Ruth's Chris in Anaheim (by Disneyland)

It was nice getting to spend some time together and enjoy a great meal. Here's to many, many more anniversaries together!!!

1 comment:

Jessica & Garret said...

Awwwwww this is so cute. I am so happy for you guys. You are the cutest couple EVER.
I love you Julie!