Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Monday, July 14, 2008

Becky's having a BABY!!!




My friend Becky and I have been friends since we were 4 years old (that's 26 years people!). Back in June of 2004 I had the honor of being a bridesmaid in her & Pete's wedding (she was also a bridesmaid in my wedding last year). Becky is one of those people that you just love being around. Besides being drop dead gorgeous (and having a perfect body) she's funny, caring and the most lovable person you'll ever meet! Well... I'm very excited to say that Becky & Pete are expecting their first baby in December!!! I am so excited for them, they are going to be amazing parents.

Becky's ultrasound picture at 12 1/2 weeks...
Becky at 18 weeks pregnant!
Congratulations Pete & Becky, We love you guys!
and we can't wait to meet the baby!!!

No comments: