Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me (and my Dad)

Last Monday was my 30th birthday. I'm still in shock that I'm thirty years old, I don't feel thirty, do I look thirty? I remember when I was younger I used to think thirty was really old!
I started my birthday celebration early, on Sunday I went and got myself a pedicure then headed to Orange County to have lunch with my friend Amy. Oh and I should mention that Sunday (July 20th) was my Dad's 59th birthday - "Happy Birthday Dad, I love & miss you!
On my actual birthday my sister-in-law Kim, our friends Alicia & Jen, and I went to Glen Ivy Hot Springs for the day. It was sooooo relaxing! I got a full body massage, sat in the mineral pool, relaxed in the spa, sat in the sauna, and then went down to "the grotto" for a body hydrating treatment (which means these girls painted this slimy green stuff all over our bodies then sat in this really hot room for 15 minutes hahahahaha it was quite interesting!). It was a wonderful day of relaxation and good company. "Thanks girls".
Later that night Jen and her husband Casey took Kyle and I to dinner at Wood Ranch, it was so good! After dinner we walked around the lake at Dos Lagos... a perfect end to a perfect day!
Now I can't wait for Saturday... our 80's party is going to be "totally awesome".

No comments: