Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Sunday, May 1, 2011

she amazes me

My little girl amazes me every day! She now knows her eyes (when you ask her where her eyes are she blinks them hahaha), nose, mouth, hair, bellybutton & feet. We're working on ears & hands. She says Dada, Mama (when she tired or hurt), go, going, dog, on, uh-oh & she meows... I'm sure I'm forgetting some. She sleeps through the night 10-13 hours in her crib, she takes a 2 hour nap every day from 11-1pm. We're finally on a schedule! No bottle but she still has a binkie at nap time & bed time. She still eats really good. She wears 12 months (some 18) in clothes, size 4 shoe (almost in a 5), & still in size 3 diapers. She loves bubbles & playing outside. We're working on coloring but she's just not interested in it. Oh and my favorite thing is the kisses, she gives lots & lots of kisses! She also waves bye-bye and likes to smell flowers.

Just an update on our little girl, she's growing up so fast!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

SO cute! You forgot Go Away!!! hahaha :) Love you Rylie Roo! <3

Unknown said...

That's so awesome. OMG my 6 month old is wearing size 3 diapers! LMAO! Holy cow!