Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

blog book

You can now make your blog into a book! It's really cool, if you go to thecutestblogontheblock.com you can preview your blog book. If I printed my blog since I started it in March 2008 it would cost me $140 bucks hahahahaha. Although, I am thinking about printing it from when I found out I was pregnant until Rylie turns 2, a little "journal"  for when she gets older. The only bad thing is it obviously can't print slide shows so you wouldn't have all of those pictures in your book :(
Check it out, it's really neat to see your blog made into a book!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I did this when Kendall turned one, but I used blog2print. It turned out really cute. I just went back through the slide shows and picked my favorite pictures from them, and created posts. You should do it, it will be awesome for Rylie to be able to have it forever!