Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

my baby is growing up!

I took Rylie to her 18 month check up today, she weighs 20 pounds 14 ounces and is 31 inches long. The Dr. is happy with her development, she doesn't need another check up until she is TWO!
On a totally different note...once we got home from her dr. appointment it was time for her nap, I was watching her in the baby monitor and she totally climbed out of her crib!!! I walked into her room and she was sitting on the floor playing with her toys, I said "what are you doing?" and she looked at me, handed me a toy and said "that" hahaha gotta love that kid! So now I'm contemplating on converting her crib into a toddler bed - really? she's only 18 months old, I'm not ready for her to be in a bed yet! First no bottle and now this, I'm not doing too good with her growing up - I want my baby back!

No comments: