Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy 21st Birthday Ashley!

My niece Ashley turns twenty-one today. I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday my Dad was picking me up from school to go to the hospital to see my new baby niece. I was so happy when he told me "it's a girl", the little sister I always wanted!  Growing up Ashley & her brother Jacob lived with us so it really was like having a little brother & sister. Ashley & I have always stayed very close, she now lives in Oregon but we text everyday! I just wanted to wish her a VERY happy 21st birthday...

"Ashley, I hope you have an amazing birthday, you deserve nothing but love & happiness. I love you more & more everyday, I am so proud of you. I couldn't of asked for a better little "sister", it's been so fun watching you grow up. It means so much to me that you always find a way to see Rylie, whether it's driving up to Washington or flying down for her 1st birthday. It really feels like you've been a part of her life and that means the world to me -so thank you! I want you to remember to always follow your heart (& dreams), you can do anything you put your mind to. We are always here for you. I love you so much,
Happy Birthday Ash!"

Ashley & I on my wedding day, she was one of my bridesmaids. July 7, 2007

Ashley's high school graduation, June 2008

Ashley & Rylie, Christmas Eve 2009


No comments: