Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Saturday, May 21, 2011

45 years...

I have to give a shout out to my Mom & Dad, they celebrated their 45th wedding Anniversary yesterday. WOW 45 years, that is quite a milestone. I want to thank them for being such amazing parents, they have set such a great example. I can only hope & pray for such a long & happy marriage. They have been through so much together and they are still best friends!

"Thank you Mom & Dad for letting me grow up in a home with two loving parents. Thank you for not giving up on each other, and for working hard to make your marriage last. Thank you for showing me what a real marriage takes. It means so much to me to still have both of you together. I love you both very much and I appreciate everything you do for me."

Happy 45th Anniversary!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go Avril and John!!! So good to see people who make it work in this day and age.

Kristi said...

Congrats to your parents!! What an amazing accomplishment!! :)