Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

a day at the park with Mommy & DADDY!

I totally forgot to post these pictures. The day after Mother's Day Kyle, Rylie & I went to the park and then went to get frozen yogurt - that's what I call a perfect day! Rylie and I try to go to the park at least once a week, this time Daddy got to go. It's a really nice park, they have a small playground for kids 2-5, a big playground for kids 5-12 and a water feature. It was a little cool that day so no one was playing in the water...except MY KID (fully clothed I might add hahahahaha). Rylie gets so excited when we pull into the parking lot and she can see the playground, she goes down ALL the slides by herself (even the big ones) with extreme supervision from nervous Mommy :)



water feature

fully clothed and playing in the water - that's my girl!

My big girl!

Daddy & Rylie going down the slide




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that she's playing in the water in her clothes! LOL Also, it looks like Kyle had fun too! HAHA