Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

puzzles

Rylie's new hobby this summer is puzzles. She can do 24-25 piece puzzles all by herself, I think that's pretty good for a 2 1/2 year old! Daddy has been buying her a new puzzle about once a week. She's getting so good at them, I guess I'm going to have to find harder ones. She's also enjoyed painting with water colors, stickers, coloring with markers, riding her bike, bubbles, side walk chalk & playing in her pool. We've had a pretty mellow summer, Kyle has been working A LOT and I haven't felt very good. All in all I think Rylie has still had a fun summer. We are ready for all the exciting things Fall will bring!



I took these pictures with my phone camera so they're not the best quality. She's done the Mickey Mouse puzzle so many times that it's worn out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome! Smart little girl!