Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Sunday, August 19, 2012

3D/4D Ultrasound

We had a 3D/4D ultrasound done today, it was very exciting to get to see our baby girl. I never got the chance to have one with Rylie, so it was important to me to have one done with this baby. Kyle's Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother-In-Law, Niece, Nephew and my Aunt & Uncle were all there with us. Afterwards we all went to lunch, it was a very special day.
These ultrasounds are so amazing to me. We got to see her move around little bit, even smile! They estimate she's already 3 pounds. We got to take home a DVD & CD full of video & pictures. I'm getting SO excited about meeting our little princess! (wish we had a name for her hahahaha)
our baby girl with her foot in her face :)

There she is! Can't wait to meet her.

a little smirk
her little hand in front of her face

2 comments:

ashley.84 said...

So awesome Julie! Still wish I could've been there so bad. I am glad you are able to share the pictures! I know I can't wait to meet her either! And I already told you, if you name her Ashley I'll be TOTALLY okay with it ;) hahahaha love you guys!!!!

Unknown said...

AWWW I absolutely LOVED the 3D Ultrasounds we had with Hailey... we ended up having two bc we couldn't get a good view of her in there the first time. Technology is amazing!
Cute baby girl you have in there! Can't wait to see her when she arrives!