Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Monday, August 27, 2012

29 weeks and counting!

I am 29 weeks pregnant and in my 3rd trimester, won't be long now until we get to meet the newest member of our family. I have another ultrasound on Thursday to check on my partial placenta previa, we're hoping it has corrected itself. I had a doctor appointment last week and I've gained 27 pounds! I am going to be huge by the time I deliver this baby hahahaha. The day I had Rylie I had only gained 13 pounds (it was 17lbs. but I lost weight while in the hospital). Doctor said everything looks good and the baby's heart beat was strong. I'm not going to lie, I am very uncomfortable and can't wait until my doctor gives me a date for my c-section. I won't go into detail with everything I'm experiencing, but I am not a good pregnant person hahaha, the only part of pregnancy that I love is feeling her kick & move.

We have a lot to do before princess #2 arrives. My parents are coming into town when the baby is born and will be staying with us until Christmas. It's going to be so nice having them here, Rylie is excited that Grandma, Grandpa, Annie & Bliss (their 2 dogs) are going to be staying at her house :) She already has big plans for them hahahaha tea parties, the park, ect...
Well that's it for now. I wish I could post some pictures of Little Miss Rylie but my camera is in getting repaired, hopefully I'll have it back in the next couple of weeks.

Hope everyone had a wonderful summer...

2 comments:

ashley.84 said...

I really wish I was able to come down there for a longer while than Christmas week!!! We will have to Skype at least a few times :] And everyday I pray tht your pregnancy gets a little bit easier and that the rest of your time before the baby is healthy and you don't end up in the hospital early again!! Love you :]

Unknown said...

Time is going to fly by with all that you have going on! Feel better, not much longer!