Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Saturday, September 1, 2012

FALL is coming!!!

Okay I know it's only September 1st, but I absolutely LOVE Fall, so I'm excited that it is on it's way...Plus I have dreaded this summer, so I'm glad to see it go (being pregnant in 100 degree weather is NOT fun!). I love everything about Fall, the colors, the smells, the decorations, going apple picking, pumpkin patches, Halloween, Thanksgiving, the cooler weather, and of course the arrival of our baby girl! I can't wait to be able to wear a sweater & Uggs again. I know California doesn't get a "real Fall" like other places do but I'll take what I can get. Our trees still change colors & lose their leaves, and the nights get cooler. I really want to get out my Fall decorations but I'll try and wait till at least the end of September. Plus I'm excited for Rylie to pick out her Halloween costume this year, she's seen them in the stores (I don't think Mommy is going to get a say this year, she's a big girl now).
Anyway...that's why my blog is already decked out for Fall, I just couldn't wait!!!!

1 comment:

Lashelle said...

Right there with ya!! I love Fall too! Some trees are already starting to turn here and although I am enjoying the current weather, we have not had the extreme like you guys, I am ready for what fall brings!! Enjoy!! Can't wait to see pictures of your new baby girl! Hopefully someday soon I will get my blog caught up...gotta love kids sports!! They run my life! Payback I suppose ;)!