Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Monday, September 24, 2012

Look what my husband bought me yesterday!

A brand new 2012 Chevy Suburban!
 
Ever since I was 18 years old I have always wanted a Chevy Tahoe, you could say it was my "dream car". Well yesterday I finally got it! I actually got a suburban (we needed the extra cargo space, a double stroller won't fit in a Tahoe with the 3rd row seat up). I LOVE my new car, it drives so nice, you forget how big it is. I also got it in white, I missed having a white car, I don't think I'll ever own anything but a white car again. 
 Anyway...thanks to my amazing husband we will have enough room for our 2 baby girls and all of their stuff, and they will be super safe!
"Thanks Babe!"

1 comment:

ashley.84 said...

So happy you finally got your dream car!!! I remember always hearing about them growing up :] So glad your dream came true! It is also great to know that you and the girls will be safe! And Kyle too of course whenever he is with all of you! :] Love you!