Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

30 weeks...

As of Sunday I am 30 weeks pregnant. This is a big milestone for me, one I've been dreading and one I've been looking forward to. 30 weeks means I'm almost done! Hopefully only 8 or 9 weeks to go (my Dr. is going to deliver me by c-section a little early). I've been a little nervous about hitting the 30 week mark because that's when my water ruptured with Rylie and I was hospitalized for 31 days. I know my chances of that happening again are only 10-30% but it still makes me nervous, I couldn't imagine being away from My Girl for that long (it was hard enough being away from my animals last time).

At my 3D/4D ultrasound I was 28 weeks and they "estimated" the baby was already 3 pounds 1 ounce, it'll be interesting to see how big she's going to be. If I go to 38-39 weeks it's going to be a totally different experience for me, I won't have to wait 33 hours to see my baby, she'll get to be in the room with me and visitors can actually come and see her (they won't have to wait 10 days!). And HOPEFULLY NO NICU!  Ahhhhh that sounds SO nice!

Here's to a happy, healthy, full-term baby!!!!!!!
 
 


1 comment:

ashley.84 said...

I am praying for you every day Julie! Each day that goes by when you aren't in the hospital is such a blessing! I wish I could be there to meet your new baby girl in the hospital SO much :[ Still makes me sad to think that I won't be there with everyone. But I am so happy that you will be 30 weeks! Yay! It is almost over!!