Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

visiting with friends...

Yesterday Rylie & I went over to my friend Summer's house to see her new baby (boy #3!), my friend Becky & her son Chase went too. It was so nice to see them! I took a couple of pictures of the "big" kids but I can't believe I never took a picture of that beautiful baby boy :( We had a very nice time visiting & catching up. Summer had some crazy stories to tell us, after she had the baby she had a heart attack (she's only 32!) & they told her she might die, then a few weeks later Baby Reed had to go in for surgery on his tummy! But I'm happy to report both Mommy & baby are doing great now!!!

"We love you Summer, thanks for having us over.  Reed is adorable!"

Chase & Rylie

Chase, Rylie, Cade & Cole

No comments: