Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"Bye Bye Grandma"

We had to say goodbye to my Mom this morning. She came to visit us for 3 weeks, it was hard to see her go. She helped me out so much while she was here. I am so thankful she was here when Rylie was sick, I don't know what I would've done without her. She would get up early just so I could go back to bed and get some extra sleep (Rylie gets up at 5am every morning!). Rylie loves her Grandma so much, she kept looking for her this morning. They have such a special bond, there were times she wouldn't even come to me she just wanted her Grandma. My Mom played with her, did her laundry, fed her, changed her, gave her her medicine, washed & made her bottles, helped pack the diaper bag every day, sat with her in the back seat, watched her silly cartoons with her & even got up with her during the night a few times. It was a really nice break for me. Hopefully it won't be too long before we see her again!



"Thank you Mom for everything, I really appreciate all the help. It was so nice having you here for so long, I had a lot of fun with you (as always). We love you so much, thanks again!"

1 comment:

Lashelle said...

Mom's r the best!! I love it when my mom comes to visit...the kids love it too!! Glad you had a good visit!!