Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Look at my new refrigerator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait till you see what my new refrigerator does!

Looks like a regular every day fridge right? look a little closer...

That's right my friends my new refrigerator plays a slide show of my very own pictures! If anyone is going to have this fridge it would be ME hahahaha. It holds up to 100 pictures. It even has a full keyboard so you write things & leave messages. It has a calendar, clock, drawing pad, and many other things that I haven't figured out yet lol

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the fridge... and kitchen! Nice.

Kristi said...

Never thought I'd have "fridge envy," but I do!! That's the coolest thing ever! :)

Lashelle said...

Kitchen looks nice!! I tried to convince Josh to let me get the fridge with the slide show too...but he said no...we need the extra appliance money to go towards lighting since our lighting allowance is not very big...enjoy!!