Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Guy's" Riding Trip

Every year during riding season (which is usually October-April) Kyle and his friends do a "guy's" camping/riding trip once a month or so. Kyle works for the fire dept. and all his friends work for the police dept. so they usually have days off during the week and that's when they go on their riding trips. Last week Kyle, Cory, Mark, Ramy and Dark Mark went to Ocotillo for 3 days, the first "guy's" trip of the season. I must be rubbing off on my husband because he actually took a few pictures!

Ocotillo - November 2008


Of course Levi gets to go on the "guys" trip too, he usually just digs himself a hole and sleeps most of the time.



Look at this ginormous tarantula they saw!



"The Guys"


Kyle & I are going riding over Thanksgiving break, I can't wait to get on my bike!

No comments: