Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Sunday, July 22, 2012

The last few days...

I'm officially 6 months pregnant today! Oh, and I turned 34 years old yesterday (how did that happen?!?!). I had an ultrasound on Friday and got to see my baby girl, she's growing like a weed & kicking Mommy like crazy! I can't wait to meet her :) I also can't wait to stop spitting in a cup, that's right I still have my saliva problem (I've been spitting in a cup for 3 1/2 months now!). I am soooo tired of it, I'm praying that it stops as soon as I have the baby (which I'm told it will).

On a totally different note...My sister-in-law Kim & I took the kids to get their pictures taken together, well Rylie wanted nothing to do with it hahahaha. I guess she's tired of getting her picture taken (Mommy has taken too many over the last 2 1/2 years!). So, needless to say the "cousin" picture turned into a "brother & sister" picture of just Jake & Jenna... oh well I tried :)

I also wanted to wish my Dad a very Happy Birthday, his birthday was the day before mine. Pretty cool huh?

Anyway, that's about it for now. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to share next week. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

ashley.84 said...

Can't wait to meet your baby girl! Also, I am glad when we are all down there we won't have to witness you constantly spitting in a cup hahahah :] Cannot WAIT for December, it makes me sad how fast the week will fly by :[ Love you!

Lashelle said...

Happy Birthday Julie!! Sorry about the saliva issue...crazy how many changes our body goes through in addition to carrying a growing baby!! Hang in there! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little cutie!