Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th Of July 2012

We had a really nice 4th of July at Kyle's parents house. The weather was perfect & we ate lots of yummy food! I'm bummed I never got a picture of Kyle, Rylie & I, or of one of me and Rylie in our matching tank tops hahahaha. We hope everyone had a fun & safe holiday...
Daddy BBQ'd some yummy ribs, Rylie loves ribs & corn on the cobb

Little Miss Paisley celebrating her 1st 4th Of July
(this is my friend Jessica's baby, isn't she cute?!?!)

"future best friends!"

Jessica, Paisley & I

she loves riding her bike :)
Rylie & Daddy watching fireworks

1 comment:

ashley.84 said...

How Fun!!!! And little miss Paisley is super adorable!!!! You look great as well Julie!! I must say my fave pic is Rylie with the rib in her mouth! hahaha! Love you!