Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Saturday, July 7, 2012

5 years...

I can't believe it's been 5 years since Kyle & I were married, and what an amazing 5 years it's been. I couldn't ask for a more loving, hardworking, supportive, helpful, understanding husband. I don't know what I would do without him.

Kyle,
       I love you so much. You aren't only my husband, you're my best friend. Thank you for everything you do for our family. Our little girls are very lucky to have you as their Daddy. Happy Anniversary!

"CHEERS TO MANY MORE YEARS!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you both..love Mom Karen

ashley.84 said...

I am still SO mad at myself for remembering at random moments at work all day, then forgetting to text you :[

5 years! So exciting! I am very glad you have each other and that Kyle is part of our crazy family :]

I love you both so much and your adorable little family! I CANNOT wait for December! I wish it wasn't so far away.

Love you!!!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!! Hope you found some time to celebrate together!