Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Monday, March 1, 2010

Rylie's day...

She usually wakes up somewhere between 6:30-7:30am. We change her diaper, eat and get ready for our day. She lays in her cradle for about 15 minutes and looks at her mobile (and kicks her feet!) so mommy can get ready. Now that she has her bumbo seat she sits in that a couple times throughout the day. We go on a 1/2 hour walk everyday (or at least we try to). We sing songs. Have free time on her activity mat or a blanket (she just loves being free to kick her feet and move her arms). She usually takes a morning nap for about 20 minutes. She goes in her swing for a little while each day. Maybe a trip to Babies R Us or out to eat with Daddy when he wakes up (she loves being out of the house). We change clothes about three times a day (which I guess isn't that bad). She eats 4 1/2 oz. now. She gets a bath every other day. I'm starting to read to her. She loves to watch TV (shhhh don't tell anyone I let my 3 month old watch TV) hahahahaha. She'd rather sleep in her car seat. We play with her toys, she still loves music & lights. We go outside with the dogs for a little while. We try and have "tummy time" but she hates it. She takes a nap in the afternoon, this is when I wash bottles, catch up on my shows, laundry, maybe take a nap too, ect... Then she usually (well lately anyway) goes to sleep around 6:00pm, she's still pretty much sleeping through the night (she might wake up once every now and then).
So in a nut shell that's our day. If Daddy doesn't have to work he tries to get us out of the house and we'll go do something for the day. Rylie & I also try to have "play dates" whenever we can, I wish I knew more stay at home Moms...





She's pretty much on track with her development, my only concern is she hates being on her tummy and she's not really pulling herself up yet. But she does have really good strength & control of her head and neck when she's sitting up so I guess I shouldn't worry too much.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Adorable! Do not worry about the tummy - NONE of my kids liked their tummy. I always thought the same thing with Owen, then Ayva hated it and I was like "it must be a Lucero thing". So it must be a Sanford thing too! ♥ you!