Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

4 month pictures

Here are Rylie's 4 month/Easter pictures. She was being a stinker that day so the shoot was a little more challenging. Actually it was kind of my fault that she wasn't in the best of moods, we were trying to take pictures of her right around her feeding and nap time (plus we were sticking the poor kid in a basket! hahahaha). I didn't get exactly what I wanted in her Easter dress (from her Auntie Heather) but overall I think we still got some nice shots. Rylie & I were there for 3 hours and Sariah took over 200 pictures!


"Thanks again Sariah. You did a great job and were very patient!"






*FYI- once we got home she was in the best mood, laughing, smiling, ect... KIDS!!!

1 comment:

Lashelle said...

Love the first shot of her in the basket...she looks so comfy!!