Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Monday, March 8, 2010

10 under 10

I got this idea from my friend Amanda's blog who got it from our friend Kristi's blog. My top ten favorite things under ten dollars (not in any particular order)...


Beauty Rush lip gloss from Victoria Secret - I love the candy baby one!
Beauty Rush wet/dry eye shadow from Victoria Secret

Red Box DVD rental - only $1 per movie rental, can't beat that!

Soft Soap Juicy Pomegranate & Mango body wash - you get a big bottle for cheap!



Dove milk chocolate promises - yummy!


Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubbers - these work miracles!



Coffee Mate Hazelnut creamer


Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara - this stuff is better than any MAC mascara!

Febreze Brazilian Carnaval air freshener



Spearmint 5 Rain gun

These were just off the top of my head. What are your top 10 under $10?

1 comment:

APL Photography said...

Love it!!!! I have to get that mascara...I'm never satisfied with what I use!