Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Thursday, October 29, 2009

2 weeks and counting...

As of yesterday I am 32 weeks pregnant, they are going to deliver the baby at 34 weeks via c-section. I can't believe I've been in the hospital for two weeks now, it's getting harder and harder just to sit here. I finally got to go outside yesterday for 15 minutes after being stuck inside for 14 days, it felt so good to feel the sun on my face! They did an in depth ultrasound this morning and the baby is approx. 3 pounds 15 ounces, which is really good. Hopefully by the time I deliver the baby will be well over 4 pounds.

It's amazing to think I've been in the hospital for 2 weeks already (giving the baby time to grow) but it's soooo hard to think that I have at least 2 more to go!!!

Have I mentioned how incredible Kyle as been?!?! He's been running back and forth from Riverside to Orange taking care of the dogs, working and taking care of me. I'm sooooo lucky to have such a wonderful husband! "Thanks Babe!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw that's good to hear Julie that Kyle is doing all that! I am not surprised though, he IS a great guy. Try to hang in there, hopefully time will fly for you. It was great talking with you today, try to keep your spirits up....okay?!? I know it's hard but this too shall pass.

Take Care,
Love, Amy