Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

29 weeks!

Okay so my due has changed yet again! They are now saying that I'm due December 23rd. So I am 29 weeks today, only 11 more to go (that's if they don't change my due date again!). I'm feeling pretty good most of the time, I still have my "not so good" moments. I have trouble getting comfortable at night, and sleeping has become somewhat of an adventure. We got the results back from our last ultrasound today, everything looks great and the baby seems to be doing good. I finally caved and went and bought some maternity clothes, who knew they had such cute stuff! So far I have gained 17 pounds, I don't know if that's good or bad so if it's bad don't tell me hahahaha. Here's an updated picture of my baby belly...

2 comments:

Lashelle said...

Julie you look great!! 17lbs is not bad at all!! And possibly a Christmas baby now...what a perfect present!

Anonymous said...

OMG Julie you look great. Not tooo muuuch looonger.