Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Baby update...

Thursday morning I started leaking fluid so I called the Doctor and they sent me to labor & delivery to have my fluid checked. To make a very long story short they admitted me and said I won't be going home until the baby is born. My water had ruptured and my fluid levels were low. They won't let me go past 34 weeks, but most likely the baby will be here way before then. I'm 30 weeks and 3 days today, the baby is approx. 3 1/2 to 4lbs right now. All the Dr.'s are very optimistic that a 4 pound baby will do just fine, they have given me steroids to help develop the baby's lungs. I'm on tons of medicines and complete bed rest.
I want to thank everyone that has come by to visit and for all the gorgeous flowers, you have no idea what it means to me.
Oh and I have to mention how great Kyle has been, I couldn't do this without him. He is such a trooper driving back and forth from Orange County to Riverside to take care of all the animals (whom I miss so much!).
I'm getting a little sleepy so that's it for now, I'll write more later...

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh gosh!!! I will be praying for you!! What hospital are you at??? Who is your doctor?? Well, please keep us all posted. Our son, Bryson, was pretty small when he was born....and he was just perfect! So...hang in there. Let me know if you need anything and I will be covering you in prayer!!