Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Friday, November 6, 2009

5 more days!!!

I am 33 weeks a 2 days pregnant today! I found out this morning that my c-section is scheduled for Wednesday November 11th at 3:30pm, only 5 more days to go!! I'm getting very excited but nervous at the same time. After having the baby I will have to stay in the hospital for another few days then I will finally get to go home, I will have been in the hospital for 31 days!!! I can't believe this journey is almost over, and another one will begin. I can't wait until the baby and I are both home safe & sound. Thanks again for all of your love & support! The phone calls, visitors, text messages and e-mails have truly kept me going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! If you have any questions about the C=section...give me a call. We can't wait to meet him or her!!!
xoxox
Melissa. Kris and Kendall

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both and Welcome Rylie! You will be one lucky little girl - lots of love will be given to you. Can't wait to hold you!
Love you and big hugs
Rog & Kath