Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer vacation: Part 3

For the last part of our vacation we left the trailer at my Aunt's house in Oregon and headed up to the San Juan Islands, WA to spend some time at my parents house. Again, I still wasn't feeling well but I managed to have a good time. We spent the 4th of July on the Island, which is their biggest day of the year. They have a parade, BBQ and fireworks display. It's a nice "small town" feel. We also got to experience one of my parents neighbors feeding the bald eagles, he lays food out for them everyday at 4:30, I got some amazing pictures of them!!! Overall our stay on the Island was very relaxing (just what we needed!!!). We also learned a fun new card game and got to spend time with my uncle & cousins. My niece Brook & nephew Jake were also there (we missed you Ashley!), it was nice getting to spend so much time with them too. Levi & Diesel had a blast playing with my parents 2 dogs, we were all sad to leave :(

" Thanks Mom & Dad, we had a great time and enjoyed all the home cooked meals!"

1 comment:

Lashelle said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip!! Great to see pictures of your parents too!