Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Friday, July 24, 2009

catching up with friends...

Wow what a week of catching up with friends! Last Sunday night I went to dinner with two of my good friends from high school, Tana & Andrea. I haven't seen Andrea in like 9 years! It was so nice to see their little boys and be able to catch up. Then on my birthday (Tuesday the 21st) Kyle and I went to dinner with our friends Garret & Jessica, man it was good to see them!! I love hanging out with them, we need to get together more often. And finally last night I went to dinner with "the girls" who I always enjoy seeing and catching up with. It was all girls I went to school with and grew up with (Leslie,Summer,Becky,Kelly,Kim and Amy). We had such a nice night talking, eating great food, and planning our next "get together".
It's been nice getting out of the house and getting my mind off how yucky I feel.
"Thanks everyone for a wonderful week, you all mean the world to me".

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Jules, It was so great to see you last night. You look absolutely gorgeous preggers, even though I know you've been having a rough pregnancy. I can't wait to see you again next month and, of course, to meet Baby Sanford

Lashelle said...

How exciting!! So jealous ;)