Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer vacation: Part 2

For the second part of our vacation we headed up to Grants Pass, Oregon for my cousin Josh's wedding. They got married at Indian Mary campground, which we all grew up going to as kids so it was pretty special. They had the rehearsal dinner at my Aunt & Uncle's house the night before the wedding so it was nice to get to visit with family. The wedding was a lot of fun. While we were in Oregon Kyle got a chance to go river rafting with everyone (I didn't go because I'm pregnant), him & my nephew Jake had a lot of fun floating down the river together. We also got a big group of family together and took the Hellgate Jet Boat cruise down the Rogue River. Again I didn't get to go because I'm pregnant but in the middle of the jet boat ride they stop for dinner at this big beautiful lodge, my Uncle Rick drove me to the the lodge so I could at least have dinner with everyone (which I appreciated very much!!!). We actually put this dinner together to celebrate my Dad's 60th birthday and my brother Brian's birthday. My Dad's actual birthday isn't until July 20th (the day before mine!) but we celebrated it early since we were all together. It was so nice to see everyone and get a chance to hang out for a few days. Here's some pictures of the wedding, river rafting, the jet boat dinner and just hangin' out at the campsite...

1 comment:

ashley.84 said...

great pictures julie!!!! hope the baby isn't being too mean to you.=] love you and miss you like crazy!!!

Ashley =]