Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer vacation: Part 1

We got back from our vacation on July 8th (I know, I know I'm a blog slacker!). I took over 700 pictures so I'm going to break up our vacation into three parts. The first stop we made on our little adventure was in Klamath California. I was still feeling pretty sick (among other things I was experiencing) but I tried really hard to make the best of it. We had a nice, relaxing time. The Northern California coast is absolutely beautiful, our campsite wasn't what we expected but it'll be a funny memory :) We went to the Trees Of Mystery one day and got to see Paul Bunyan and his blue Ox, if you're ever up that way I recommend you stop at the Trees Of Mystery (it's worth the 14 dollars). We did some hiking and got to see some elk. All in all we enjoyed our time spent in Klamath. And the dogs had a great time running in the field and going on lots of walks, the only bad thing is Diesel got some ticks!

No comments: