Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

pictures of the new carpet

I know it's been a while since my last post, but we finally got our new carpet installed a couple of weeks ago (3 days before my Mom & niece got into town). After it was installed I ran around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to get everything ready for their arrival, thank goodness for all of Kyle's hard work ( I couldn't of done it without him!). In the end we were able to get everything done, and we absolutely love the new carpet (it's a thick, long, grayish-silver carpet).

I had an amazing time with my Mom & Ashley when they were here, I was sad to see them go. We used my Mom's camera to take all the pictures so I'm just waiting on getting them from her so I can do a post on all the fun things we did while they were here. In the mean time here's a few pics. of the new carpet....









2 comments:

Leslie said...

I am DYING to get new carpet. I hate ours...cat puke and all :)

Lashelle said...

Looks great Julie!!